- Why Should I Do Business With You?
- Is Being “Lazy” Better For Building Businesses?
- Do You Really Have An Effective Business Model?
- How To Attract Clients (While Making Money)
- Why “Lazy” Business Owners Make More Money
- Products Vs Services: What Should You Sell?
- How To Escape The Hours For Dollars Trap
- Do You Work Too Hard And Make Too Little?
- A Little Mistake With Email That Cost Thousands
- Get All The Traffic You Want With 5 Steps…
All posts tagged "positioning"
Increase Website Sales By Building Better Relationships
Increasing your website sales is all a matter of building better relationships online. Selling over the internet is one of the hardest ways to sell anything… simply because we don’t have that personal touch with the potential...
- Posted September 23, 2010
7 Tips To Improve Website Conversion Today
Unfortunately most business owners don’t look at how to improve website conversion. They are sucked into the vicious cycle of getting more website traffic and forget all about the visitors they already attract. This post is designed...
- Posted February 23, 2010
Want More Money From Your Website?
As email subscribers know I’ve recently made the decision to change the focus of my website from general marketing to website marketing for businesses. This is why I started my business and the help that almost all...
- Posted October 13, 2009
Choosing A Business Model That Actually Makes Money
Choosing a business model is hard… and a lot more important than most business owners believe. It’s also a major reason why most businesses don’t make much money – or if they do – still have poor...
- Posted September 29, 2009
Your Target Market – Are You Making These Mistakes?
Deciding on your target market is probably the most important decision you will make for your business. The problem is most businesses make this decision last and it can be a major reason for their failure. Selecting...
- Posted August 5, 2009
Make Money From Your Marketing
The job of marketing is to increase your sales… plain and simple. You are investing in marketing because it should bring more customers through the door. And this means every dollar you spend on marketing should give...
- Posted August 4, 2009
Have A Position
A lot of businesses I see don’t have a position. Or, they have a position, but they don’t communicate it clearly to prospects. Your positioning is your competitive advantage. It’s the reason your prospects should choose you...
- Posted June 18, 2009