- How To Attract Clients Without Losing Money
- Is “Hard Work” Getting In Your Way
- How To Create An Irresistible Offer
- Why Should I Do Business With You?
- Is Being “Lazy” Better For Building Businesses?
- Do You Really Have An Effective Business Model?
- How To Attract Clients (While Making Money)
- Why “Lazy” Business Owners Make More Money
- Products Vs Services: What Should You Sell?
- How To Escape The Hours For Dollars Trap
All posts tagged "unique selling proposition"
Increase Website Sales By Building Better Relationships
Increasing your website sales is all a matter of building better relationships online. Selling over the internet is one of the hardest ways to sell anything… simply because we don’t have that personal touch with the potential...
- Posted September 23, 2010
What Are You Really Selling?
I’m currently reading The Ultimate Marketing Plan by Dan Kennedy (always listen to Dan!) and it has a useful list in it on the 5 steps people make before they buy something. The steps are: Awareness of...
- Posted February 15, 2010
Make Money From Your Marketing
The job of marketing is to increase your sales… plain and simple. You are investing in marketing because it should bring more customers through the door. And this means every dollar you spend on marketing should give...
- Posted August 4, 2009
What Does Being Unique Mean To You?
Today I want to follow up on my post about the Unique Selling Proposition or Unique Sales Promise as I prefer to call it. I think the concept of being unique needs a little more attention as...
- Posted July 17, 2009
Is A Unique Selling Proposition A Waste Of Time?
The term Unique Selling Proposition (USP) was first coined by Rosser Reeves back in the early 60s and misused ever since. It’s now common business jargon thrown around by many and truly understood by few. In recent...
- Posted July 15, 2009
Have A Position
A lot of businesses I see don’t have a position. Or, they have a position, but they don’t communicate it clearly to prospects. Your positioning is your competitive advantage. It’s the reason your prospects should choose you...
- Posted June 18, 2009